Mark your calendar for the only annual, international, multi-sectoral, business event dedicated to Ocean Sustainable Development.
The SOS 2017 theme is “The Ocean Sustainable Development Goal (SDG 14): Business Leadership and Business Opportunities”. See the program and theme here.
The SOS is a unique gathering of the world’s ocean industries focused on the sustainable development, science and stewardship of the global ocean.
The SOS 2017 will focus on:
• Ocean business community leadership in achieving the U.N. “Ocean” Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 14.
• Business growth and investment opportunities of ocean sustainable development.
The SOS will:
• Advance the development of SDG targets and indicators being developed with and for the Ocean Business Community via the WOC.
• Address the other SDGs and how they relate to the ocean and also create the need for business leadership and opportunities for business growth and development.
• Build on the results and momentum of the U.N. Ocean/SDG 14 Conference (June 2017) and other ocean events of 2017 by bringing these to the unique SOS ocean industry conference.
The SOS 2017 theme recognizes:
• The growth of the Ocean Economy and its contribution to the food, energy, transport, communications and other needs of society as part of the UN SDG process.
• The role of the Ocean Business Community over the next 15 years, and beyond, in ensuring the health, productivity and Sustainable Development of the Ocean.
Join the group of SOS 2017 sponsors and show your leadership on ocean sustainable development. SOS 2017 Sponsors will be promoted on the SOS website and on the online Program and Schedule at a Glance of the SOS 2017.
For information on the SOS 2016, please click here.